Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Letter to Samuel, 7/21/10

Dear Samuel,
Hello! How are you? I hope you and your family are well. Please greet them for me.
I would like to tell you some more about myself so you can know me better. I am a 26 year old lady. I am married to a very nice man named Adam. I have no children yet. I live with my husband and our pets. We have two cats and a guinea pig. They are nice pets. They are fun to play with and are gentle and funny.
I know that you have a large family- 7 brothers and sisters! I have just one younger brother. His name is Eric and he is 22. He lives with my parents in another state in the USA.
I am glad to know that you attend school. I see that your favorite subjects are Languages. When I was in school, my favorite subjects were Languages, too! Do you learn English in school? School is very important for your future. What do you hope to be when you grow up?
In my free time I like to read. I also enjoy crafts and sewing. I like to spend time outdoors walking and riding bicycle. I also like to write poems!
I will say goodbye now. Please take care. You are very important to me.
Your sponsor and friend,
Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment