Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter to Lavendah, 7/12/10

Dear Lavendah,
Hello! My name is Nicole A and I am your new sponsor. I am very happy to be your sponsor and I hope you are happy and healthy today, and that your family is well. I am very well. I would like to tell you some more about me so you can know me better. I am a 26-year-old lady. I am married to a very nice man named Adam. We live in a village called Potomac, near Washington, DC, the capitol of the USA. I live near the woods, and I like it because the woods are very pretty. Animals come to the woods around our house and we can see them. We see deer, birds, squirrels, frogs, raccoons, foxes, and our neighbors' dogs!
I know that your favorite color is black. My favorite colors are blue and orange. I also read that you like to play Netball. I have never played Netball. I like to play soccer and baseball. I also like to walk outside, read, and write.
I am so happy to be your sponsor and to hear about your life. I wish you blessings and happiness every day!
Your sponsor and friend,
Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment