Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter to Jesus, 7/26/10

Dear Jesus,
Hello! My name is Nicole Albertson and I am your new sponsor! I am so happy to be your sponsor. First I want to say hello to you and your family. I hope that everyone is well.
I will tell you some more about me so that we can know each other better. I am a 26 year old woman. I am married to a very nice man named Adam. We live with our pets, two cats and a guinea pig. They are very nice and happy pets. They are fun to play with and are gentle.
I love to read, write, talk with my friends, and play sports like soccer. I love soccer. It is my favorite sport. Do you like soccer, too?
Do you live in a city or a village? I live in a village near a large city. The city is Washington, DC, the capital of the USA! My village is called Potomac. There is a large river nearby. There are woods near our house and animals come out and we can see them. We see deer, birds, frogs, squirrels, foxes, and raccoons. Do you like animals? I like animals a lot.
I will say goodbye now. I am so happy to be your sponsor. I hope you will receive many benefits from the program. I look forward to your letters! Please stay well.
Your sponsor friend,
Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment