Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter to Egda, July 2010

Dear Egda,
Hello! How are you? I hope you and your family are well. I am very well. I received your letter- thank you! I liked the pretty picture you colored for me. It is so nice to learn about you. What kind of pet do you have? I have two cats and a guinea pig. I like to play with them too. The cats are named Boogles and PK and the guinea pig is called Quinn. What is your pet's name? Besides my pets, my favorite animal is a horse. They are so beautiful and fun to ride.
My favorite food is pasta with tomato and meat sauce. I also like chicken and mashed potatoes.
What is the weather like in Guayaquil now? Here in Maryland it is summer, our hottest season. I like the summer. I like the warm weather and I like to go swimming.
Here is a photo of me. I have a photo of you in my home. I look at it and think of you often. I always hope you are doing well and are healthy and happy. You are very special to me. Please greet your family for me.
Your sponsor and friend,
Nicole B. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment