Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter to Crestetor, 7/12/10

Dear Crestetor,
Hello! My name is Nicole A. and I am your sponsor. I hope you and your family are well. I am very well. I am very happy to be your sponsor. I would like to tell you a little more about me so we can know each other better. I am a 26-year-old lady. I am married to a very nice man named Adam. We live in a village in the state of Maryland, not far from Washington, DC, the capitol of the USA. We like our village. It is beautiful. We live near the woods and we see deer, birds, frogs, squirrels, raccoons, and foxes sometimes. They live in the woods and sometimes come out, and we watch them. I love animals.
I know that your favorite color is Red. My favorite colors are orange and blue. What do you like to do for fun? I like to read, walk outside, and talk with my friends. I also like to play soccer and baseball.
Do you learn English in school? I hope you enjoy school and learn a lot. I always thought school was fun.
I hope to hear back from you soon! Your sponsor and friend,
Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment