Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter to Hachita, 7/12/10

Dear Hachita,
Hello! In case you haven't gotten my letter, I will say hello for the first time. My name is Nicole A and I am your sponsor! I am looking forward to getting to know more about you, so I will tell you some more about me. I am a 26-year-old lady. I am married to a very nice man named Adam, and I live in a village near the capitol of the USA, Washington, DC. I like living in my village. I used to live in the city and it was very loud and busy. I don't mind being busy but I dislike it when it's too loud. Do you live in a village? Does your family keep animals? The only animals we have are 2 cats and a guinea pig. They are pets. We play with them and they stay in the house.
How is school? Do you enjoy school? I know your favorite subject is Social Studies. When I was in school my favorite subjects were languages. I also liked reading and writing. I still love to read and write even though I am not in school any more.
I hope you and your family are in good health and are happy. I look forward to getting to know you better!
Your sponsor and friend,
Nicole A.

No comments:

Post a Comment