Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tatiana's Chicken!


Tatiana is eight years old and lives in Cartagena, Colombia. Her cousin wrote this letter for me- it's a response to the letter I wrote to Tatiana right after I began sponsoring her. The unnamed cousin writes
"Dear and appreciated Nicole A,
I hope this letter finds you and your family well in health. We are well thank God. This is the girl's cousin. We live very happy, the girl, her father, mother, and siblings. She has a chick as pet. It is named Serafin. She is doing well in school and she is happy to have received your letter. She would like to know you at least in picture. It would be nice if you can come over our city, it is wonderful. She likes to go to the beach and to the historic downtown.
With affection and love,
I say goodbye on behalf for Tatiana P.
God bless you and give you long life.
Bye
Her cousin"

How I wish I was able to just buy a plane ticket and zoom down to Colombia to visit Tatiana! Maybe someday I will be able to see her in person. That would be a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment