Friday, November 19, 2010

New Photo of Mirian!


This afternoon when I checked my Children International online account, I found a new photo of Mirian! I'd been waiting for this photo, since her last one was taken on 11/24/09 and CI updates the photos at least every 365 days...so I knew a new picture was coming!
Mirian is from rural Guatemala. She lives with her parents and five brothers and sisters- that's at least 8 people in the home, maybe more- and the family income is just $78 a month!
I'm really glad to see that Mirian appears happier in this photo than she did in her last. And she looks more grown-up, too!
AND of course I won't forget to mention that Mirian's 14th birthday is TOMORROW! Happy Birthday, Mirian! I will be spending her birthday moving to a new apartment, but I will definitely be thinking of her on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment